Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Safety first?...Ya right.

No worry lah..Nothing will happen lah dey!

What the....., how come only daddy wears helmet only ah? You are right in the middle of the city of Kuala Lumpur lah dey. No worry for him despite having so many cars driving by at 80 kph on both sides. Do you think this biker had learned a trick or two from Britney Spear?

Some drivers are so creative that they have ways to park their cars. One of our national cars is so small, they can easily pass off as kids' stuff @ Toys"R"Us stores. They are so small that they become obstructive annoyance like this example below...

See...I parked it my way.

An old friend from Copenhagen, Denmark once shared with me on his 1st day driving in KL. He literally thought drivers are going to crash into his car whenever they cut into his lane without putting out their signal lights. He would say things like "Oh shit, I am going to get hit.." or "Oh no, I am gone for sure.." and etc. After the 2nd month, he proudly told me he is getting good at it (his driving).

Have fun and drive safely. Please consider the safety of others before yours.

No comments: