Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Apa Khabar & hope you are fine.








Hai there and this is my first posting on this blog. I have been thinking for a while and I have finally decided to set up this blog to share with you what I find interesting along the way and on whatever under the Ozone layer.


About me? I am just a regular guy in the advertising industry in Kuala Lumpur and doing the usual thing to bring home the food at the dinner table. I love to meet people and check out new things around the city. Once in a while, you will be amaze to see funny sights and things interesting that we take for granted without stopping to enjoy that funny moment.

Before I logged off for the day, I happened to chanced upon this little sign at the Taman Tun Dr. Ismail public library. It's just a toilet sign but the staffs would like to ensure it is strictly for staff only. I wonder if "TANDAS, Untuk Kegunaan Kakitangan Sahaja! (TOILET, Strictly for Staff Use Only!) means anything beyond that. Ha ha ha...enjoy ya!

No comments: