Friday, May 16, 2008

Money Politics or just optimising awareness?

I am way behind time to comment about the recent Malaysia's 12th General Election which had come and gone resulting in one of the biggest upset for the ruling party, PBN. In brief, the people had spoken and so far the elected representatives are getting their act together till the next GE.

I managed to take some shots here and there during the election heat and I have one shot that caught my attention. This shot was taken near the Sin Chew roundabout near Menara Merais, before I head for my next meeting. I am not sure if this was one related to Money Politics or just an over zealous campaign staff who might be overly paid to do a fast job putting up candidate's election poster...but I thought it was rather funny at 1st glance. Hope you find it funny too!

Dato' Seri Dr. Mohamed Khir Bin Toyo's contact no. 019 2085515??
Can he can spare you some small change for coffee..? With low interest?

Anyway, I don't mean to imply anything serious against him but hopefully the next 13th General Election, he will have to make sure his campaign staff do not simply put up his good image on such an eye catching bunting. Next time I hope these people won't employ characters with names like Ah Beng or Ah Long...must check before employing any of them. Don't play play ah.

No comments: