Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ambushed & Left half Unconcious by the road..


Some months back when I was at Petaling Jaya during noon (at the Sin Chew's roundabout), I witnessed from a distance, a man being ambushed by 3 thugs that came out of nowhere near Hotel Lisa De Inn. These group of guys just rained punches and kicks on the poor guy for the next 30 seconds till he fell to the ground and laid there unconscious.

Things just happened so fast and the best I could do was to call for the ambulance hot line. I took a quick shot with my camera phone to remind me of the cruel act inflicted on this bystander. He was bleeding from the ear and barely able to utter a word. Strangely, nothing was taken from the victim after the thugs inflicted him with violence.

Fortunately the ambulance came to his assistance in about 15 minutes. Gee....hope he is recovering well tho I am unsure if the thugs were known to the victim. Maybe the incident was caused by some misunderstanding.

A note of precaution, ...do not offend nor underestimate other people's rage. There are plenty of cruel characters out there with a law of their own.

No comments: