Friday, October 31, 2008


Selamat Hari Deepavali to all of you..


To all my Hindu friends, I would like to wish all of you a very happy belated Deepavali.

I know, I know, I’m 4 days late and I am lousy at getting my greeting out on time. Anyway, it’s the thought that counts.

May your family & home light up with great happiness during this special celebration of light.

Em, to my regular newspaper agent whom my wife and I buy our daily newspaper from, thank you very much for the Deepavali cookies that comes with the Tuesday edition news (Yummy).

I will definitely get him something during this Christmas for a little THANK YOU gesture.

My personal hope is that we as Malaysians will continue to learn not just tolerate but to learn to accept one another more and see beyond the superficial differences. The world is changing and getting much smaller, so it would be great when all of us learn to depend on each other to grow as one nation.

No comments: