Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The day I saw an Elf @ Ikea Store testing a toy...Anyone believes in Father Christmas??

Two days ago while walking around Ikea & guess who I saw??

I can't believe it! It's Santa's Elf called Ah Beng sitting on one of Ikea's toy. Don't let your eyes betray you despite seeing someone that looks pretty much like a 35 year old chinese man talking on the phone. Maybe Santa's assistant is not what we pictured him to be...small and pointed ears etc.


How come the Elf is so china-man looking,
such an eye-sore ..aiya!

The Elf was rocking on one of the slide shaped toy to ensure there are no treat to the kids' safety. If I am not mistaken, he was also making a call to China in advance to pre-book some cheap toys in case the toy supplied locally supply runs out.

Poor Elf, he is not even wearing a proper foot wear, just sandals during work! If I see Santa, I will definitely raise a complain on mistreatment of his worker and also this Elf has no style lah.

No comments: